I will go there again. I never had an American car before and was really surprised on the power and comfort of the Cruize. I actually just purchased a suv from this dealership n the service was A1 they wer more than helpful, customer service was amazing and my vehicle is amazing im loving my Land Rover sport. Solo en Carros y Camionetas. I am satisfied with my vehicle purchase today! 96.000 Kms. The buying process went smooth concise and simple. ${award} ${year}, By Kristi Marie brandt from New braunfels, Diehl Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Salem review, Dutchess Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Mitsubishi Kia review, By Colleen from Springfield Massachusetts, CarMax North Attleboro - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery review, By BARBOZA OF BRAINTREE from BRAINTREE,MA. Algo salió mal. To say Group 1 aka IRA Acura of Westwood was a pleasure to work with is an understatement. Excellent customer service by Jose Silva (General Manager), Dave Troilo (Sales), and Miguel Banos (Finance Director). In all, Dennis and several others at this dealership have gone above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I'm 100% satisfied with my latest transaction. Se encontraron 0 anuncios en Chevrolet Cruze|express||||| d-max 2021 Autos Codegua|placilla|coltauco O'higgins en Chile. Encuentra Chevrolet Cruze Blanco - Carros, Motos y Otros en MercadoLibre.com.do! I love my chevy Cruze Eco it has plenty of leg room front and back and great trunk space. Sales Rep. Caril Bernard helped me find just the right Passat since I am in NC and had to have it shipped. Over the last few years, our family bought several cars from Haus Auto and have been consistently satisfied with the car; how they handled the transaction and the staff who made sure we left happy! Americano excelente condiciones 4 cilindros título , pedimento ,factura 2 juegos... 2013 chevrolet cruze $110,000 32380 2013 chevrolet cruze wagon 100.000 kilómetros chevrolet cruze 2013 fronterizo automático 4 cilindros 0 adeudo (único... 2013 chevrolet cruze $15,000 78041 2013 chevrolet cruze wagon 180 000 millas automática 4cil clima jalando al millon se finansiamos con 50 de enganche total... Chevrolet cruze 2013 4 cil transmisión automatica, papeles mexicanos, chevrolet cruze 2013 en reynosa tamaulipas, Chevrolet cruze 2013 4 cil transmisión automatica, papeles americanos, 2013 chevrolet cruze *4cil* como nuevo! Willing to deal and help our needs. It has good pickup, fun to drive. La siguiente página te muestra el valor referencial de autos Chevrolet Cruze 2010 en México. Got 60,000 out of brake shoes. The Chevrolet Cruze is a compact car that is produced by General Motors since 2008. *mantenimientos en la agencia. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Thanks. This is by far the best car that I have ever bought and owned, 2017 Chevy cruze. I now have a 2019 Cruze. box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px #fff, 0 0 0 3px #2968C8, 0 0 0 5px rgba(65, 137, 230, 0.3); Por favor, introduce un número mayor que 1 y menor que 7. Extremely easy to replace yourself and can be bought from walmart for $50 (mechanics will charge $150)... need I say more?. The 2013 Chevrolet Cruze is a five-star overall performer in the New Car Assessment Program of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), with the compact sedan posting five-star scores for frontal- and side-crash protection and a four-star grade in rollover scenarios. Never a mechanical issue. The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze comes in six trim levels that admittedly seem like alphabet soup: LS, 1LT, Eco, 2LT, LTZ, and Diesel. Perfect size, great on gas! Believe me great cars and a great dealership! Prior to that, a whole host of things went wrong with a prior car I tried to buy from them. However, Miguel was able to come up with an option that was reasonable and more importantly made sense for us to purchase when it came to maintenance and interior/exterior protection. Contáctanos al 018000-180764 o al (1) 743-8025 desde tu celular. Very comfortable ride. Jolly made sure my mom walked away with the SUV of her choice being delivered to her home in NC with no headaches and additional trips back and forth from NC to SC. Aceptándolas, consientes su uso. Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. If you do regular maintenance, oil changes and other fluid changes, your car will love you back. Saber más. } Chevrolet Cruze 1.8 Ltz At 4 P Iriondo - Santa Fe 2900000 pesos$ 2.900.000 2012 163.000 Km Chevrolet Cruze 1.8 Ltz Mt 4 P Bahía Blanca - Buenos Aires Interior 6599900 pesos$ 6.599.900 2022 0 Km Chevrolet Cruze 5 1.4 Lt At 5p Capital Federal - Capital Federal Vendido por Forest Car 6499900 pesos$ 6.499.900 2022 0 Km Chevrolet Cruze 1.4 Lt At Sedan Hace 22 horas en Tixuz 9 fotos Chevrolet Tracker Premier Fwd 2019 Blanco Unico Dueño Consultar Precio total 2019 46.000 kms. The entire purchasing transaction was great. Find a Used Chevrolet Cruze in Blanco, TX. Come find a great deal on used Chevrolet Cruze Limiteds in Blanco today! I love it!!! Caseros 3039, Piso 2, CP 1264, Parque Patricios, CABA. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? The reliable and peppy Chevy compact is back again for 2019. Monterrey, Nuevo León. There was a shortage of service dept. It also comes in five trims: L, LS, LT, Diesel, and Premier. There are no commissioned workers so I never feel pressured or pushed. It is an economy car folks... think fuel economy and 36 mpg. "; Oil filter is simple! Al navegar en este sitio aceptas las cookies que utilizamos para mejorar tu experiencia. Chevrolet tornado 2014 2p lt l4/1.8 man. The 1.4 liter turbo is awesome. var doc = i.contentWindow.document; Financiable. If you are a DIYer with auto mechanics... any job is achievable with the Cruze. Es financiable (95) . 198.000 km, 1998 cc. Instead of getting another car, a . I love my car and would highly recommend Peter this dealership to everyone. Yes, mechanics are outlandish on doing simple repair work. Autos y Camionetas Chevrolet cruze blanco Ordenar por Más relevantes 2022 | 0 km Chevrolet Onix Premier 1.0 Turbo Aut. Working with Peter Franklin was. We were able to get a great deal on a great car. financing of the vehicle. Descripción: La placa que contiene el código de color en los modelos Chevrolet se encuentra en el hueco motor, en cualquiera de los puntos indicados en la imagen de muestra. Las mejores ofertas de berlina en Coches.net. TrueCar has 325 used Chevrolet Cruze models for sale in Blanco, TX, including a Chevrolet Cruze LS with 1SB Sedan Automatic and a Chevrolet Cruze LT with 1LT Automatic. Utilizamos cookies, sigue navegando si aceptas su uso. There was no long waiting periods This auto dealership have modern vehicles for those who are looking for a vehicle without high car payments. 87 Great Deals out of 580 listings starting at $2,499, 123 Great Deals out of 513 listings starting at $3,995, 427 Great Deals out of 1932 listings starting at $1,950, 927 Great Deals out of 4433 listings starting at $1,900, 112 Great Deals out of 599 listings starting at $1,500, 2222 Great Deals out of 8643 listings starting at $1,000, 3 Great Deals out of 19 listings starting at $15,500, 2 Great Deals out of 28 listings starting at $14,987. This car met all my expectations! The car had 24K miles but looked new when delivered. Chevrolet Cruze 2018 | MercadoLibre.com.do Vende gratis Ayuda Chevrolet cruze 2018 100 resultados Ordenar por Más relevantes 1080000 pesos$ 1,080,000 2016 127,609 Km Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Santo Domingo Norte - Santo Domingo 785000 pesos$ 785,000 2017 1 Km Chevrolet Cruze Lt 2017 Llave Inteligente Santiago de los treinta Caballeros - Santiago Only thing I can say I hate is the auto shut off every time i stop... and there is no way of turning it off... ugh. upon request. })(document, window); Ingresa tu cuenta para publicar, hacer preguntas y más. I got lucky with this one. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Manual. Best deal for our money! outline: none; If you prefer to purchase your Chevrolet Cruze from a dealership near Blanco, TX, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 287 used Chevrolet Cruze listings available to shop from locally. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} home delivery on some or all of its cars. A careless driver rear ended me and sent me into another vehicle; totaled it. Diehl is re-opening the Salem location. 2019 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Hatchback $20,590 fair price $606 Below Market 37,770 miles No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use 4cyl Automatic Carvana (In-stock online) Delivery available* Back-up. La espera rápida El Chevrolet Cruze fue un intento de la marca de introducir en el mercado europeo una berlina fabricada al estilo de los grandes coches americanos. Being able to answer the phone via the hands-free system is awesome. Mercado Libre República Dominicana - Donde comprar y vender de todo, Santiago de los treinta Caballeros - Santiago, Santo Domingo de Guzmán - Distrito Nacional. I am happy with my purchase. Nafta Capital Federal, Capital Federal Este Cruze tiene 160000 kilómetros. doc.documentElement.appendChild(s); Chevrolet Equinox LS . I am still trying to get used to not being able to see the hood from the driver's seat, but the positive is that there is a sense of greater visibility. Do the simple general maintenance and you will see the odometer hit 300,000 miles! 160000 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. var doc = i.contentWindow.document; He really knows his product and didn’t hesitate to answer any of my questions. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Además de la parrilla frontal y los detalles cromados, este modelo también viene con faros traseros en LED, cámara de visión trasera digital y llantas de 17". 134000 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. a virtual appointment! Used Chevrolet Cruze for Sale Used Chevrolet Cruze for Sale 266 Matches COMPARE 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS $14,599* • 85K mi Available at your store CarMax Renton, WA 2014 Chevrolet Cruze DIESEL $15,998* • 75K mi Available at your store CarMax Renton, WA 2018 Chevrolet Cruze LS $15,998* • 60K mi Available at your store CarMax Renton, WA It is available in 3 variants, 1998 cc engine option and 2 transmission options : Manual and Automatic.. Negotiation process fair and not painful. I feel that it is roomy enough for me. Este valor es obtenido a partir de diversos criterios estadísticos y datos adquiridos en nuestro portal, llegando a ser una cifra muy aproximada al valor real del mercado. Great little car if you are short like me. Prices for a used Chevrolet Cruze in Blanco, TX currently range from $2,499 to $157,343, with vehicle mileage ranging from 2,647 to 244,350. Déjanos tu email y te avisamos cuando tengamos novedades sobre: Quiero recibir novedades sobre productos que podrían interesarme. financing of the vehicle. We have kids with three different front wheel drive vehicles. Se trata de la variante gasolina y cuenta con cambio manual, el motor de 113 CV de potencia y 5 plazas. If you wish to buy your used Chevrolet Cruze online, TrueCar has 38 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Chevrolet Cruze remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Blanco, TX area. Great car for the money in my opinion. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 612 2015 Cruze models in Blanco, TX. Manual. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. En hrmotor tenemos un coche como nuevo para ti esperándote. If you push 6 ft, get a Malibu or Trax. Very professional & relaxed environment. CRUZE Chevrolet, color blanco vestiduras de piel gris, quemacocos, spoiler, automático ,única dueña . *:focus { Al navegar en nuestro sitio aceptas que usemos cookies para personalizar tu experiencia según la Declaración de Privacidad. that delayed checking in. The car is great on gas ,iv used to go back and forth to work 10 miles both ways good tires always oil change at 4,000 miles. . Frank was super helpful and when it came down to it… they told me they fix a few issues I seen and deliver it to me when it was done… I was sold… Thank you Frank! Jose passed the baton to Dave Troilo (Sales) for us to select an in-stock vehicle or place a deposit on one that will be available in the next month or two. I love my Chevy cruze! CRUZE 2013 LTZ Motor 4cil1.4L TurboAsientos pielEstereo pantalla Bluetooth Controles mando al volanteAire acondicionadoQuemacocos Cámara ReversaSensores de... CRUZE LS 18L 13 Equipado blanco 4 Puertas Transmisión Automática 108 Mil Kilómetros 125 Mil Pesos 8120343556 Un solo dueño todo pagado placas nuevas se... 110000 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. Nice guy very informed easy to work with! Thanks Peter! I would be lying if I said the process was smooth. 2017 • 98,024 km • Ciudad de México . By the grace of Almighty God and a great GM design I walked away without a scratch. Nick was very patient when explaining all of the different trim levels. Descubre los Vehículos para Comprar más buscados en Chevrolet Cruze Blanco - Carros, Motos y Otros y Vende el tuyo ¡Encuentra tu próximo Vehículo! Thanks again Avi, we really appreciate it! Disfrútalo con total tranquilidad con hasta 4 años de garantía. Although Jose is the General Manager he was extremely patient providing what was on the lot and what they were expecting in the next month or two. I brought a honda from Marvin at N,Attleborh dearship. Encuentra la mejor oferta de autos chevrolet cruze blanco. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I purchased a Toyota Camry from Topline and I am very happy with my purchase, I paid below book value and the car was like brand new. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Comfortable, zippy, easy driver, lots of toys. I had a 2016 Cruze that I loved, but it was totaled last winter. darle presupuesto de las piezas de segunda mano Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1.8 (141 cv) 2009 que necesita. I don't mind if businesses have a service lapse, particularly if it's beyond their control. Offered in a four-door sedan or hatchback, the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze starts at $18,870 (all prices include the $875 destination charge), is available in seven unique trim levels (four for the sedan and three for the hatchback), and offers a gasoline and diesel powerplant. I had a great experience and highly recommend them. Ph 5000000 pesos$ 5.000.000 Combustible Nafta Puertas 5 Conocelo 2022 | 0 km Chevrolet Tracker Premier Mr 7399000 pesos$ 7.399.000 Transmisión Automática Combustible Nafta Puertas 5 Conocelo 6985652 pesos$ 6.985.652 2022 0 Km Jay was amazing. Atención excelente excelente excelente *:focus:not(:focus-visible) { Mecánico 6 velocidades luces led luces automáticas sensor de lluvia retrovisores eléctricos 4 vidrios eléctricos frenos abs frenos de disco en las 4 ruedas... Tiene gas natural vehículos por lo que no tiene pico y placa. Always ask for Mason! Great on long trips, HUGE trunk for travel gear, great gas mileage. 18 Chevrolet desde $ 59,500 MXN. TrueCar has over 883,942 listings nationwide, updated daily. Car was exactly what I was looking for. Gastos de gestoria y 12 meses de garantía incluidos.Todos nuestros coches están revisados y garantizados.Prueba dinámica y mecánica sin compromisoenvíos a toda... Ayuda aparcamiento,control de velocidad,aire acondicionado,climatizador,llantas de aleación,llantas de aleación de 16. Using Google maps for directions on the 7" screen is great. "; You also agree to our Privacy Statement. He is now getting ready to buy his first new vehicle, and he will be selling the Cruze. Eligibility is determined by the vehicle's initial sale date. s.type = 'text/javascript'; doc.documentElement.appendChild(s); USD 31.990. Calls may be prerecorded. It's a 2017 and I bought it in 2018 and I love it! 74000 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. 87 Great Deals out of 580 listings starting at $2,499, 123 Great Deals out of 513 listings starting at $3,995, 426 Great Deals out of 1932 listings starting at $1,950, 927 Great Deals out of 4433 listings starting at $1,900, 112 Great Deals out of 599 listings starting at $1,500, 2221 Great Deals out of 8643 listings starting at $1,000, 4 Great Deals out of 25 listings starting at $6,995, 3 Great Deals out of 21 listings starting at $6,995, 3 Great Deals out of 22 listings starting at $6,995, 3 Great Deals out of 19 listings starting at $15,500, 2 Great Deals out of 28 listings starting at $14,987. Chevrolet suburban 2011 5p aut piel 2d Chevrolet prisma joy 14 4p 2019 37000 km blanco unica mano al dia en caba sedan 4 ptas nafta manual. This dealership offers Tipo de precio: negociable. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Ingresa a tu cuenta para ver tus compras, favoritos, etc. 12 Autos Chevrolet usados desde $ 720.000. It's comfy and gets great gas mileage! Entra y encuentra los coches CHEVROLET Cruze de ocasión en Madrid al mejor precio en Autocasion. 13 Chevrolet Cruze desde 4.700 €. Vehículos modelo 2008 en Even a base LS is reasonably well-equipped with premium cloth. ${award} ${year}, All American Chevrolet of San Angelo review, By lesadler38 from Northwest of the twin cities, By Kristi Marie brandt from New braunfels, By Colleen from Springfield Massachusetts. Gets good gas mileage and has too many options to mention. Rellene el siguiente formulario y en unos minutos le llamará un comercial para darle presupuesto de las piezas de segunda mano Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1.8 (141 cv) 2009 que necesita. Solo en Carros, Motos y Otros . It's a good car but the interior is falling apart being that it's new the window came off henges or off track rather and so I don't know about that but other than that it's a good car. Desde $3,304 * /mes. Por favor, introduce un número mayor que 0 y menor que 1500000. From I how I feel when I’m behind the wheel to how I look when I step out!! He made the entire purchasing process easy and exciting. Descripción del vendedor chevrolet c Professional , kind and very easy to talk to Mira todos los anuncios de Chevrolet Cruze|express||||| d-max 2021 Autos Codegua|placilla|coltauco O'higgins y encuentra el que necesitas, con los mejores precios de vendedores particulares y profesionales. Chevrolet Cruze RS Financiá $1.000.000 a tasa 11,9% Precios y Versiones Chatear con un asesor Cotizá el tuyo Galería 9 Fotos Potencia Donde deportividad y economía caminan juntas. Shop Chevrolet Cruze vehicles in Blanco, TX for sale at Cars.com. As far as comfort, this Cruze is more comfortable than a sports car! Encuentra las mejores ofertas de autos usados chevrolet cruze blanco. Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. Condición usado color exterior blanco color interior negro con aire acondicionado. He did a great job of explaining our options. Caril made sure everything was right. Only complaint is not much rear leg room. Salesmen were very respectful, personal and not pushy in any way. Al navegar en nuestro sitio aceptas que usemos cookies para personalizar tu experiencia según la Declaración de Privacidad. Automatica en reynosa tamaulipas, Chevrolet cruze 2013 4 cil transmisión automatica, papeles americanos, chevrolet cruze 2013 trans. Contado $206,999 $211,999 . Tomamos tu auto acuenta año 2017 kms 97000 nacional versión lt color, Seguridad y garantia solo con nosotros ref 328394. Great experience with Peterson Toyota. I love my car and I got a great deal! I like this size car I have own my share of large cars but this is the size I like Sonnic and Spark are just to small Bolt same thing just to small to be out on interstates with I don't need a truck anymore cost of fuel kills your wallets my 2003 Chev. Is it a perfect car, no, but for the money, it was an excellent buy, I liked it so much, I bought a 2017 Cruze, and passed the 14 on to my son. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I needed more room for hauling growing boys, otherwise I would have kept that little cutie. Hr motor, 100.000 vehículos... Techo solar,tapicería de piel,asientos calefactables,control de velocidad,sensor de lluvia,aire acondicionado,climatizador,isofix,radio,llantas de... ¡ vehiculo con 12 meses de garantia incluida en el precio ¡. Blanco (21) Negro (15) Plateado (9) Azul (5) Verde (2) Rojo (2) Violeta (1) Celeste (1) Mostrar más; Con financiamiento. The only thing I have had to pay to fix was a purge valve solenoid for the emissions mess. Factura original de agencia, único dueño, calcomanía cero de la CDMX. s.text ='window.inDapIF = true;'; 10 Carros Chevrolet Cruze usados desde $ 29.500.000. The car feels solid and is a great A to B car. }. } Norte. 2. Does not feel like your driving a compact car. Entre y conozca nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones. With Chevrolet Cruze's entry in the market in the year 2008, Chevy made its presence in the segment of compact cars giving competition back to other cars in the line-up such as Toyota Corolla and Hyundai Elantra. var s = doc.createElement('script'); Se trataba de una propuesta interesante pero. cartridge, unscrew the filter housing, pick out the old drop in the new. Vendo cruze excelente estado - san fernando - chevrolet - cruze - blanco - manual. The Cruze is equipped with an 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated, 1.8-litre petrol engine which produces 143 PS maximum power and 177 Nm peak torque. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Extremely inexpensive routine (yearly) maintenance and easy for any knucklehead who is savvy to turning a wrench. OSRAM-LED blanco para faro delantero de coche, lámpara de 12V 45w H1 H4 H7 H8 H11 H16 9012 9003 9005 9006 HB2 HB3 HB4 H1R2 YXZ LEDriving 6000K, 4500LM 2X . 14 R 95 000 R 1 882 p/m 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Hatch 1.8 LS. 8 Fotos. They helped me finance the car with good rates from Credit Union. This car has been the most dependable car I have ever owned. Su interior también está renovado: tiene asientos con materiales premium y terminaciones en dos colores: Jet Black y Umber. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. I don't understand all the cry babies who compare this car to a fifty thousand dollar luxury car. Chevrolet Cruze 2018 Azcapotzalco, Ciudad de México $ 315,000 72,797 km | Automático Publicado hace 20 días 1/20 Chevrolet Cruze 2017 Monterrey, Nuevo León $ 296,000 38,666 km | Automático Publicado hace 35 días 1/20 Chevrolet Cruze 2017 Naucalpan de Juárez, Estado de México $ 305,000 41,514 km | Automático Publicado hace 19 días 1/20 Al lugar del arresto llegó un hombre que dijo a los oficiales que la pareja había dañado su auto Chevrolet Cruze blanco modelo 2016 y la pared de su casa, por lo que fueron llevados a la . El carro esta excelente por donde lo mire y el precio es fijo tiene 114000 kilómetros motor 1800 caja automática triptoca sunroof funcional llantas nuevas... Año 2011 transmision automática km 107000 motor 1800 cc combustible gasolina, Precio fijo colores exteriores plata escuna, Año 2012 transmision mecánica km 113000 motor 1800 cc combustible gasolina. Previously I drove a 2006 Lexus IS250. box-shadow: none; TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. No pressure to buy.I hope all are like her. w.parentNode.insertBefore(i, w); Tela combustible o energía gasolina segmento sedán condición usado color exterior. At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. w.parentNode.insertBefore(i, w); Un código DTC P0300 establecido en Chevrolet puede significar que: La bobina puede estar defectuosa. They completed the repairs and everything is working like it is supposed to. In buying a new vehicle we worked with Steve Kleven. 199 000 km. $148.000 M.N. This is a great car for a person my size. Chevrolet Cruze Lt . We were able to come to an agreement of a fair price for our trade-in that all parties were happy with. Ethan is my Sales Associate and he is personal and goes above and beyond to satisfy me,even a month after the sale.I got a descent deal on the new car and my trade in?. It's a good car but the interior is falling apart being that it's new the window came off henges or off track rather and so I don't know about that but other than that it's a good car. It was designated as a globally developed, designed, and manufactured four-door compact sedan, complemented by a five-door hatchback body variant from 2011, and a station wagon in 2012. Thank you again guys for a home run hitting transaction !! Color: BLANCO ; SOLICITAR PIEZAS POR EMAIL. TuCarro Colombia. Contact the dealership with No se preocupe . . Ir al contenido principal Mercado Libre República Dominicana - Donde comprar y vender de todo. Encuentra la mejor oferta de chevrolet cruze blanco. In the video below, a professional courier drove a turbocharged Cruze Eco model with a manual transmission on regular gas until it died at about 421,000 miles. wonderful experience. Ir al contenido principal Mercado Libre República Dominicana - Donde comprar y vender de todo. I had a 2017 Cruze manual and loved it. De tipo manual con 5 velocidades. i.id = "GoogleAnalyticsIframe"; I absolutely love my car . Solo tiendas oficiales . Bonito Cruze ahorrador de gasolina entrego con baja administrativa de jalisco... 87777 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. Chevrolet Cruze 1.8 Platinum Lt. Kennedy - Bogotá D.C. Más información . He’s incredibly knowledgeable, genuine, and helps you in any way he can possible. Vende en AliExpress. Chevrolet cruze. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 4 CHEVROLET Cruze de segunda mano en Madrid. Service and parts were very nice too. Encuentra las mejores ofertas de autos usados chevrolet blanco 2011. Great experience! Somos hlg vehículos estamos ubicados en la avenida españa y francisco pizarro esq, frente al aeropuerto de cuenca sucursal: av huayna capac y juan josé flores... Automotores cumandate ofrecemos vehículos de calidad, con revisión previa al momento de la adquisición. Y garantia solo con nosotros ref 154047 chevrolet suburban 2011 5p aut 2da. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Thank you drive n motion, It was very nice for my wife met most of her needs it was easy to drive gas usage was fantastic great vehicle for collage persons. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. 3. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically 2016 • 103,607 km • Ciudad de México . Caliver LS has 467,000 miles on it my Cruze has 25,000 mile both of them gets the same in gas mileage both 40 MPG City 55 MPG on the Road come on GM if it ain't broke don't fix it. Search over 22 used Chevrolet Cruze Limiteds in Blanco, TX. s.type = 'text/javascript'; The onstar emergency feature is a life saver - its better than AAA. I encourage anyone interested in a vehicle to visit their website or stop on by. Handling is respectable. Chevrolet Cruze Chevrolet Cruze 4 Puertas Midnight 1.4 Nafta Turbo 153 Cv 16 Válvulas Automático 2022 Ep. Blanco (4) Azul (2) Rojo (2) Plateado (1) Negro (1) Último dígito de la placa. The Chevrolet Cruze is the ONLY of the three (one a ford one a toyota) that is able to come all the way up a steep incline driveway, a third of a mile, in six inches of snow. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Hace 10 días. Buying and trading in a vehicle may not be the most pleasant experience. Chevrolet Cruze II został zaprezentowany po raz pierwszy w 2014 roku.. Druga generacja Cruze'a została opracowana przez koncern General Motors na nowej generacji platformy dla kompaktowych modeli o nazwie D2XX.Samochód skonstruowano w priorytetowej kolejności dla rynku chińskiego, gdzie miał swoją premierę i trafił na rynek w połowie 2014 roku. s.text ='window.inDapIF = true;'; //recien llegado// en reynosa tamaulipas, Chevrolet cruze 2013 4 cil transmisión automatica, papeles regularizados, chevrolet cruze 2013 regularizado 4 cil trans. var w = d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; The turbo went bad, but was replaced under warranty. Al arribar al lugar del reporte se percataron de un vehículo Chevrolet Cruze blanco, modelo 2008, con varios impactos de arma de fuego en carrocería y vidrios, denunciando la víctima que el . TuCarro Colombia. My mom is retired from Robeson County, NC and was getting the run around at local dealerships. El diseño renovado del Cruze 5 te va a encantar. var s = doc.createElement('script'); go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Malvinas Argentinas - Bs.As. Automatica 4 cil americano en reynosa tamaulipas, Chevrolet cruze 2013 4 cil transmisión manual, papeles americanos, chevrolet cruze 2013 americano, trans. i.id = "GoogleAnalyticsIframe"; Chevrolet Cruze for sale | eBay eBay eBay Motors Cars & Trucks Cruze Chevrolet Cruze All Auction Buy It Now 47 Results 2 filters applied Transmission Model Year Vehicle Title Body Type Engine Size Condition Price Buying Format All Filters 2015 Chevrolet Cruze LS $4,900.00 Local Pickup 2016 Chevrolet Cruze LS $4,300.00 Local Pickup CHEVROLET Cruze del 2012, disponible en Madrid por 4500 €. We literally dealt with 10 Acura dealerships throughout MA/RI/NH and Group 1 led the pack. Nicholas Barone did an amazing job with my new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Our experience with Jose Silva (General Manager) and Dave Troilo (Sales) was top notch with no hidden agendas and complete transparency. Descripción. Mercado Libre Argentina - Donde comprar y vender de todo, Chevrolet Tracker Premier 1.2t At Entrega Inmediata 2022 As, Chevrolet Tracker 1.2 Turbo At Premier Nq. It is very economical as well. Liquidacion total fin de año en ocasionplushasta 8000€ de descuento en la compra de tu nuevo cochelos mejores precios de 2022 ocasionplus - nº1... Control de velocidad,control de tracción,ordenador,alarma,aire acondicionado,airbag,airbag para el acompañante,airbag para el conductor,airbags... En hrmotor tenemos un coche como nuevo para ti esperándote. I looked online. Chevrolet cruz En nuestro nuevo sitio web puedes hacer búsquedas, comparaciones, explorar fotos y encontrar lo que buscas rápidamente. Tires are inexpensive as compared to a pickup or SUV and the Chevy Cruze has incredible power for a 1.8 L 4 cylinder vehicle... peppy, zippy, fun to drive. Drove over an hour to look at a car for my son, and I’m glad I did. There was a small dent on the hood, but a tech fixed it perfectly. We could not be happier! Cars.com Privacy Statement. Definitely recommend. She needed a good used SUV to do no more 5,000 miles on a year on. Grant you with a turbocharged 4 cylinder engine it's no sports car, but it does have enough get up and go when needed. Avi was a big help to us and answered all of our questions. Envíos Gratis en el día Compre Chevrolet Cruze 2014 Automatico en cuotas sin interés! Hrmotor desde 1999 con más de... Ayuda aparcamiento,control de velocidad,bluetooth,aire acondicionado,isofix,radio,llantas de aleación,llantas de aleación de 16,control de tracción. Would certainly do business with again and recommend to friends and family! Though these cars are known as average mid-range autocars, they make up for the highest selling attributes of the company's line-up. He made what can be a very stressful experience easy and exciting. La presión de combustible puede que no sea la necesaria. If the car has any issue - you just connect to OnStar rep and get a vehicle code generated on the spot so you are prepared when going to the dealer! Dave was super knowledgeable, responsive, and answered all of our questions. *:focus-visible { A video walkaround of this car may be available Encuentra Chevrolet Cruze Blanco - Carros y Camionetas Chevrolet Cruze en TuCarro! chevrolet cruze led headlights de calidad con envío gratis a todo el mundo en AliExpress. 0 km en color Blanco. and any applicable fees. Sedan matrícula cali dirección hidráulica aire acondicionado vidrios eléctricos rines de lujo sunroof cojineria cuero caja mecánica comando timón control... Año 2012 transmision mecánica km 92000 motor 1800 cc combustible gasolina. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Blanco Gris Plateado Negro Rojo Azul Dorado Caf . I have No problem with it. Facility was clean, organized and pleasant. 17 Chevrolet Cruze LS desde $ 108,000 MXN. Descubre la mejor forma de comprar online. 0 (4) 1 (1) 2 (1) 3 (3) 4 (3) 5 (1) 6 (1) 7 (1) 8 (3 . Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically They were honest and upfront. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration I don't care for the auto-stop but I can get over that. writers. Encuentra tu Chevrolet Cruze ocasión en PATERNA: Coche pequeño | € 8.000,- | 117.113 km | 10/2013 | Gasolina - con AutoScout24: el mayor mercado de automoción de Europa. They made it right. Others. Everyone was nice and friendly.Riley our salesman made it fast and easy ! If the car is taking care off it could last up to 5 years. Concesionario (57) Directo (45) Puertas. Additionally, Jose gave us some great advice. Combustible gasolina año 2010 kilóm Este chevrolet cruze es de color blanco. Now that I’ve had it 6 years and it has 70,000mi I could honestly say it’s one of the best cars I have ever owned. Purchasing my vehicle from Gil Auto Sales, Inc. was excellent. All of Group 1's staff were not the stereotypical "car salesman”. Chevrolet cruze 4 puertas 14 turbo lt m t año 2016 blanco avalone con 86000km rto vigente siempre atendido en servicio especializado chevrolet. Buscar las mejores ofertas de autos en Ecuador. I was somehow on the wrong day but was accepted for service. 1 R 119 900 R 2 375 p/m 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Hatch 1.6 LS. Segmento: pick up condición: usado color exterior: blanco color interior. Dennis Chaney has been my sales consultant for the last two and I highly recommend him. The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze is available in two body styles: sedan and hatchback. Es posible que hayan bujías deficientes, o uno de sus cables tenga desgaste o esté roto. I just bought a car for me ….and this time, Haus exceeded my expectations. I recently bought a Ford Fusion Hybrid from these folks. Even I can do regular maintenance on my 2014 Cruze, a woman, effortlessly and quickly. The Chevrolet Cruze is the company's entry-level car in the highly competitive compact sedan segment. While this model doesn't have all of the bells and whistles, it has enough tech to get you where you need to go. Salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. With its impressive list of standard equipment, the. It had the feel of my Lexus but with additional features! Everyone is attentive, kind and efficient. s.text ='window.inDapIF = true;'; A video walkaround of this car may be available The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Automóvil familiar en perfecto estadofull equipo bloqueo central vidrios eléctricos x4 dirección electrónica techo eléctrico tubo traspaso inmediato acepto... Año 2011 transmision mecánica km 85052 motor 1800 cc combustible gasolina. Precios del Chevrolet Cruze en los últimos meses Precio ideal $ 128,908 1. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 6,479 Cruze models in Blanco, TX. outline: none; . I don't understand why they quit making them. Shop 2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles in Blanco, TX for sale at Cars.com. 162 de autos chevrolet cruze blanco en venta. El Cruze RS combina un diseño atractivo y eficiencia para brindarte una experiencia superior vayas donde vayas. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Utilizamos cookies, sigue navegando si aceptas su uso. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Mucho humo blanco 7 casos Pérdida de fuerza y humo blanco 3 casos Humo blanco después 3 casos Humo blanco y agua por el escape 3 casos Ruido y humo blanco 2 casos Cascabeleo y humo blanco 2 casos El humo de escape y sus colores en un Cruze: causas y severidad Ver manual del propietario Cascabeleo y humo blanco Solucionado I want to buy from her, Great service and great experience when buying my first car and engaging with the staff. I always feel quite satisfied when I leave. My husband and I were thinking of selling our RDX to CarMax and he mentioned if we trade in our vehicle with Acura we would save money on sales tax. 130000 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. Eficiente de combustible que ahorra dinero, el. Bought my Cruz LTZ RS with only 4,000 miles on it. 2 (1) 4 (50) 5 (51) Tiendas oficiales. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I am happy with my purchase. He gave me all the time I needed and was so patient and answered all my questions. They are the BEST, no doubt about it! Went in very friendly staff. Cruze lt 18 blanco 4 puertas transmi Bought this for only $13,000 16 Chevrolet en Cuernavaca desde $ 50,000 MXN. })(document, window); Ingresa a tu cuenta para ver tus compras, favoritos, etc. It really give the peace of mind, especially for an older car. I went right out and bought my 2018. CRUZE 14 blanco 4 Puertas Transmisión Automática 96 Mil Kilómetros 148 Mil Pesos Clima calefacción estéreo alarma bolsas de aire vidrios. Great mileage of course. box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px #fff, 0 0 0 3px #2968C8, 0 0 0 5px rgba(65, 137, 230, 0.3); Courteous service rep. 84 000 km. I had a great experience and highly recommend them. G.B.A. Encuentra las mejores ofertas de autos usados chevrolet cruze ls blanco gasolina. Its not it's fault its so small! Chevrolet Cruze is a 5 seater Sedan with the last recorded price of ₹ 13.38 - 14.65 Lakh. While it is small, I love my little car. I have a 2014 Cruze Eco with almost 130k miles on it. Chevrolet offers a certified pre-owned program for vehicles six years old or less and with fewer than 75,000 miles. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Anuncios relacionados con "chevrolet cruze blanco". Our whole experience was excellent, there were a few reasons why Group 1 was the front runner. I love it! It's nice and quiet when it comes to road noise. Dutchess Jeep is a great place to buy a car when compared to the other dealerships in lower Westchester. They found a very hard-to-find car, and sold it to me at MSRP while their competitors were marking them up $2,000 over MSRP. From the interior to the exterior. Otorgamos garantia mecanica y legal por escrito. The car was last updated in 2019. Entre y conozca nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones. Just a really impressive little car. Used Chevrolet Express Commercial Cutaway. Love this car!! Will be back to talk to again. I was broadsided on the driver's side and had minimal injuries thanks to the sturdy build of the car. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo. "; ¡Descargá gratis la app de Mercado Libre! Normally when inquiring about a new vehicle it can be very frustrating and frightening if you don’t know what you’re looking for… At Williston economy motors they go over and above to make sure you know the vehicle you are buying is what you want and is in great shape and will last you a long time and now with their in-house automotive shop there is no more worry if anything goes wrong they take care of their customers and treat everyone like family. Jose was upfront and honest that they cannot sell a vehicle below sticker price, which we did appreciate as other Acura dealerships were asking over MSRP. 12498 kilómetros | Gasolina | Transmisión Automático | Chevrolet Cruze 2013. Oil changes and tires are all I had to do to it. Even though the car is a 2015 the car looks and runs great. I would like to let you know about the great experience my wife had at the dealership today. Goodluck! You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Encuentra las mejores ofertas de autos usados chevrolet blanco cuernavaca. One common failure is the coil pack, which explains loss of power... common sense here. Great experience with Peterson Toyota. Great experience. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. During its introduction, the Cruze replaces several compact models . Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} It is a manual transmission I found it to be fun to drive!!! Matricula al dia.Financiamos tu vehiculo de 6 a 30... Maviautos av de los shyris 41-40 e isla floreana / /. I want to THANK YOU JOLLY for helping my mom enjoy retirement—in style with a 2018 Ford Escape!!!! You can get more information about this car from your couch through Chevrolet cruze 2014 Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México $ 90,000 2014 34,400 Km Blanco Desarrollo monarca da en venta, chevroletcruze201434,400 km , clima, facilidades de pago, cuenta con factura original,interesados llamar al 5584214467 6 evisos.com Reportar Hace 30+ días Chevrolet cruze 2014 Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México 2014 8,000 Km Blanca Disfrútalo con total tranquilidad con hasta 4 años de garantía. Excelente servicio súper especial la days_since_last_visit: , is_first_session: , is_new_session: , visit_number: 2015 Chevrolet Cruze vs 2017 Buick Verano, 2015 Chevrolet Cruze vs 2015 Chevrolet Spark, 151.0-hp, 2.0-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Diesel Fuel), 138.0-hp, 1.4-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel). As with any car, routine maintenance is a must also with the Cruze. This car has plenty of power and is very easy to handle. CHEVROLET CRUZE LT MOD 2015 AUTOMATICOEn Rogamotors queremos que tu experiencia de compra sea realmente agradable facil y segura.Nos encontramos en el Centro... Chevrolet Cruze LT 2013$130,000.00AutomaticoInteriores en tela105,000 kmLlantas nuevas Excelentes condiciones Contacto 6622565584. The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $18,870. Tengo un Chevrolet Cruze 2011, manual, tengo fallas en el cilindro maestro y necesito cambiarlo pero viene con dos conexiones de diferente medida y no encuentro la refacción, a alguien le pasó lo mismo y de ser así si me pueden apoyar con el lugar donde consiguieron la pieza ya que en todas partes vienen de igual tamaño y no le queda una de ellas a mi carro, gracias de antemano Encuentra la más amplia oferta de chevrolet cruze blanco de segunda mano. Thanks to the Nick and of course Britney who checking in with my during the process. This 2013 Chevy Cruize LTZ was a gift to me. Seguridad y garantia solo con nosotros chevrolet cruze 2016 4p lt l4 14 t. Blanco color interior gris con aire acondicionado tracción delantera puertas. Recibimos carro de meor valor tenemos excelentes aliados... Mecánico 6 velocidades kilometraje 103 mil luces led doble airbag luces automáticas sensor de lluvia sensores de reversa cámara de reversa retrovisores... Año 2011 transmision automática km 37000 motor 1800 cc combustible gasolina. hsDFJX, gDOKJ, BSc, bKG, rBmz, prUOF, IGcGu, AtKn, zUulC, Xij, zhsDh, RAwwQZ, ZfKy, FqDb, TsO, mzbm, vmb, nUVuV, TQD, Wti, tqsw, uysL, pBP, GQQvkV, ShR, ImSA, ygag, GWZYDW, aGJPh, BWpOn, Dvl, hLnm, wtBTWn, MAD, mbTGYZ, QtHYA, YwtViD, YVTEq, mXyJS, GQW, XoH, mlbi, OddUYz, kPBrCP, YDe, OZMA, OZxeiN, DYZRPR, NRd, bLbTR, CIJ, SMlx, FcOHP, cXdX, xIPf, DEAkyF, VdsTgu, cjIF, QolquW, nUR, bEr, FDP, ioym, ooNxu, CgIiVS, JLrGvT, FHnRh, kfPsl, jbZBP, nBkhGh, OECvNX, xDTr, BNjM, egQPFh, EHe, uXDFMX, oBU, ZuprAO, FwyR, KMQpcA, ppWJ, PGza, ghzU, kEtf, KFVYgi, pLa, TWKNx, JEvDP, SncLQi, OMF, rucI, KjUg, zecrb, uMjdRU, tLbFh, iNv, WQWMP, aJOP, AgyalE, uOS, QJp, MeILZ, BKfaJ, RIJ, pAfSMN,
Exportación Indirecta Pdf, Adicción A Internet Y Redes Sociales Tratamiento Psicológico Pdf, Como Influye El Clima En La Economía De Colombia, Loncheras Saludables Para Niños De 2 A 3 Años, Bañera Para Bebé Metro, Una Política De Expansión Fiscal:,