I love my Cruz. Other than that car is perfect for me. A six-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive are standard; a six-speed automatic transmission is available. The 1LT comes with a turbocharged engine, cruise control, color-keyed power outside mirrors, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and the contents of the Connectivity package. The dashboard has the number of your speed rather than the meter like other car. Edmunds market insights and a real offer on your car. Mechanical issues with the stabilitrak and the traction control after buying 2-3 months in. Give us a chance to show you why. the car still operates as it did when new. It is rare to have any problems with it mechanically. All though built for a 19 year old college girl, my 240 lb 5'10" frame rides well in it. The transmission fails around 80,000 miles in many instances, costing about $3,400 to replace depending on local labor rates. Used 2011. My Chevy Cruze 12’ is a very reliable car, but it does have minor problems like the turbo tends to have trouble kicking in when it's time to move or simply turn left. The term "Blue Book Value" might refer to the Kelley Blue Book value, but is often used as a generic expression for a given vehicle's market value. The eco is a baseline model with a 1.4l turbo great for fuel efficiency. Starting at $17,995, this new Cruze boasts higher-quality materials and offers many of the latest tech and safety features, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and forward collision warning. He is a member of the Automotive Press Association, and keeps up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry. Has Bluetooth and aux cord plugins. Chevrolet Cheyenne 1991 113850 automexico.com. And even though they're not the dominant choices they once were, the Honda Civic and Mazda 3 are still great cars. The trunk is spacious for shopping sprees and luggage. I have had no major technical problems with my car. starts at $13,900, and it impresses with a handsome interior and agile handling. Price comparisons for Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze trim styles: Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. It is great on gas mileage and has held up. I've only had it a short time but it proving to be one of the best vehicles I've ever owned, it's reliable and has never given me problems. However, in the few instances that I have, it is very inexpensive to repair and has not been any problems that would be of major concern. It's very dependable and great gas mileage. La tracción es delantera. There are seven recalls, which is worse than average for a car from 2012. The Cruze LTZ adds 18-inch alloy wheels, rear park assist, keyless ignition and entry, automatic climate control, premium interior trim and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Pricing The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the base 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS starts close to $17,500, while the LT is closer to $20,000. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the Cruze a perfect five-star rating for overall, front, and side impact crash safety. I love my Chevy Cruze! 7.8l/100 km vs 8.28l/100 km Longitud? 24 monthly payments total $6,203. Sorry, we couldn't find any colors for this vehicle. Late payment and early termination fees apply. The Cruze LS is powered by a 1.8-liter inline-4 that makes 136 hp and 123 pound-feet of torque. Every 2012 Cruze comes equipped with satellite radio, a CD player, keyless entry, power windows, OnStar (roadside assistance), and air conditioning. You can expect to pay between $6,000 and $12,000 for a used 2012 Cruze. Great on picking up speed is great and great on the road. Steering wheel comes with a wide range of adjustments. Ac could be better and access to the trunk should be made possible in the car. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. used and CPO 2012 Cruzes listed for sale in your area, with list If you are thinking about leasing or buying a vehicle but hesitant about the financing, perhaps you've not had an opportunity to check out Suburban Chevrolet of Ann Arbor in Ann Arbor. How Much Is the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze? 1 Length of contract limited. I have heated seats and remote start, which I love on cold mornings. Standard safety features include stability control, airbags, antilock brakes, and OnStar communications. Sin embargo el Chevrolet Cruze no ha descuidado este apartado, ofrece materiales de alta calidad. To understand if the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze is a good vehicle for you, check out Edmunds' expert and consumer reviews and ratings. This past year I've changed the oil and rotated the tires every 5k miles. On my trip to Myrtle Beach this summer we were getting 42.3 on the way home until we got in a lot of traffic on I95 and still ended up getting 40.1mpg :). The In Edmunds testing, the turbocharged Cruze accelerated from zero to 60 mph in 9.2 seconds, which is an average time for this class. My little red Cruze with the cool bumper stickers. In your area, the average mileage for a is between 125,000 - 135,000 miles. It also prevents major damage such as when your gas is low it advises you and puts in low power mode to avoid damages to vehicle until gas can be put in. I absolutely love the gas mileage my car offers. It is under powered but expected with only 138 horsepower. No problems so far. Have 6-speed auto and get 28 mpg commuting on side roads to work, got 38 mpg overall on 1400 mile treck from east coast to midwest, even 40 mpg on the flat interstates at 75 mph and the air conditioning blasting. Must be a sensor. 3 Brothers Auto Sales Inc . $6,499. It’s fun to drive, and it soaks up rough roads nicely. Sued for the lemon law did not get much . It takes some time to master. Does not use a drop of oil. Great vehicle! The Cruze has two full sets of LATCH connectors for securing child car seats. On the LS, LT and Eco, power flows to the front wheels through a standard six-speed manual transmission. It is small, easy to drive, and great on gas. My 2012 Chevy Cruze is the most amazing car I've ever bought. The LT actually comprises 1LT and 2LT subsets. It is also a very classy looking car, compact frame but still comfortable enough to fit a full car of people. Puedes seguirme en Twitter @lguz y también por FB facebook.com/lagc06, Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. I love the Bluetooth feature, warms the seats, cruise control. Prices for a used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze currently range from $3,995 to $16,931, with vehicle mileage ranging from 24,851 to 244,350. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *. My car is dependable and I have not had much problems with it. As of November 21, 2015 I have logged over 63,000 miles. Cost to drive estimates for the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of $3.10 per gallon for regular unleaded in North Dakota. It also has great mileage! The ECO's milage is real. Starting at $15,295, the Many of the sensor had to be changed also and now dealing with electrical problems. Does not even have any leaks. Many of the standard features found in the upper trim levels also can be had on lower trims as options. Repair Pal estimates them to be $575 per year. Something very remarkable is that I still have the original tires. FUN TO DRIVE. I love this car! It's awesome, no problems nice smooth drive. The blower went out had to have it replaced. Engine has been changed as well as the alternator. Mega Auto Sales LLC. Ann Arbor, MI 48103, 3515 Jackson Rd Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Plenty of reviews on looks and quality of the vehicle, so I thought Id add a different perspective. The car is very reliable, it has no issues at all. And lastly overall, I love my car! Notable features in 2019: Updated exterior styling. One of the higher-rated competitors is the Toyota Corolla, which is a more expensive choice. Various radio stations and even tells you when your tire pressure is low. It needed a oxygen sensor. We know that you love Chevrolet models because of their versatility and style, which is why our team in Ann Arbor love to help you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. However, the Cruze’s reliability rating and ownership costs keep it in the middle of the compact car class. Great sound system. Closed-end lease. leaking again. 11.3l/100 km vs 12.33l/100 km Ahorro de combustible (carretera)? I am 5'6" and this car is the perfect size for me. The 2012 Chevrolet Cruze has more complaints than other small cars on the market, and most of the issues are serious as well. See 2012 Chevrolet Cruze trims and specs ». Over 63K miles and still a good ways away from the tread ware indicator. The vehicle also comes with a weak transmission that may give out within 80,000 miles. Chevrolet Cruze El Cruze era el sedán compacto de Chevrolet, presente en México en dos generaciones, desde el 2009 hasta el 2019. I have always hand washed it and kept it coated with several coats of paste wax, usually meguiars. You're ready to visit Suburban Chevrolet of Ann Arbor! That’s average for a compact car. Very good on gas. Chevrolet is recalling models due to defects with the ignition switch, brake booster, fuel tank, engine heat shield, and the driver-side front airbag. Our SUV selection includes the Blazer, Trailblazer, Traverse, and Equinox. Main issue was the turbocharger. The steering wheel has lots of features that help using the cars radio/Bluetooth capabilities really easy. LIKE THE SIZE. El diseño interior del Cruze es uno de sus elementos más importantes, además del diferenciador con respecto a los vehículos contra los que compite, ya que por lo general estamos observando que los sedanes de gama premium en Venezuela, a pesar de tener un buen diseño exterior y excelente rendimiento, abandonan el interior con materiales de poca calidad y descuidan el detalle a lujo. Fuel economy is excellent, tying for third place out of 36 compact cars with a, Safety ratings are better than other compact cars with a perfect. The miserly. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. It has great trunk space. Performance in the 2012 Cruze is weak, even for a compact car. He brings a wealth of knowledge to Vehicle History as our Staff Writer and has written hundreds of used car reviews helping buyers make informed purchasing decisions. Available transmissions include: 6-speed manual. The color of my car is silver. WAS NOT EXPENSIVE TO BUY. Consumer rating. Horsepower is about the same from this smaller engine (138 hp), but torque rises significantly to give the Cruze a boost in around-town acceleration. Has over 200,000 thousand miles but still drives like a dream. The most serious is the ability to remove the key, which leads to rollaway situations. It has been a nice little car however I have many issues with the engine. These cars have a better reputation for reliability and they offer more advanced features like a rearview camera and blind spot monitoring. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Definitely a reliable vehicle. I just love it. The LS includes 16-inch steel wheels, OnStar, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, air-conditioning, a six-way (manual) adjustable driver seat, a 60/40-split rear seat, a trip computer, full power accessories and a six-speaker stereo with a CD/MP3 player, satellite radio and an auxiliary audio jack. The Sentra offers more power with the upgraded engine, and a better, more-connected steering feel. The Cruze’s first generation covers the 2011 through 2015 model years. If I could light my car on fire and push it off of a bridge I would do it. I enjoy the safety features such as multiple airbags. Instead it comes an air compressor and if you're lucky, fix a flat. You take good care of it! I bought my car 2 years ago from a used dealership. It is not a lot of space for moving large objects. Expensive mechanical problems including engine failures, less passenger room than the competition, and the engine is weak at highway speeds. Super functional, very low maintenance, very easy to understand. If the vehicle is in worse shape, you'll want to deduct a couple thousand dollars for each of the lower two condition levels. Search make, model, or VIN. Chevrolet Cavalier 2020: Estos Son Los Precios En México autosblogmexico.com. Podrás conocer a detalle los precios del este modelo en cada una de las distintas versiones que ofrecen en el mercado para México. You can pair a new Cruze with a very efficient diesel engine that nets up to 31/48 mpg, and it’s available as a hatchback – a very practical body style that the 2012 Cruze doesn’t offer. El volante se ve bastante cómodo, viene equipado con equipo de sonido de 6 parlantes, MP3 y auxiliar. You can save a lot of money with a used 2012 Cruze. This is the price supplied and advertised by the dealer for this vehicle, and is subject to change by the dealer. I drive very far for work so having a good running reliable car is important and I feel like my car does that for me. There are currently 29 Both engines can scoot the Cruze around town with sufficient pep, but the turbocharged engine – found in LT, Eco, and LTZ trims – is a bit more enjoyable. on a 50 mile highyway trip. Is it better to lease or buy a car? The base LS model is a good value thanks to its many standard features. A number of factors will affect how much a Chevrolet Cruze is worth. Where the Cruze comes out ahead is with a higher-quality interior, and more technology available. Chevrolet Cruze 2023 Interior Exterior Review Reseña Ficha Tecnica Detalles Precio Video - YouTube Chevrolet cruze 2023 review caracteristicas informacion detalles video interior. Prices for repairs vary depending on the source ranging from $170 to about $750. No major issues. The car is silver ice and the windows are tinted as dark as the law will allow. The issue was covered under warranty. LOVE IT, and it has more power....woooohooooo :). Now this winter might be a different thing...time will tell, no four wheel drive :(. 90% of Auto Navigator customers save time at the dealer. I log every fuel up utilizing the gas tracker app available on iTunes. Based on 695 consumer ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models as of 01/11/2023. El precio de Chevrolet Cruze es de Bs 309.900, sin añadir gastos comunes (tramite de placas, transporte etc.). Cute and classy without sacrificing safe driving. That said, the I have received a ton of compliments on the car. USED 119,189 mi.. 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT For Sale in Ann Arbor, MI $ 7,750 Cuero y cromados son los dos denominadores en el interior del Cruze. I dislike the lack of uniqueness, as it looks very similar to a Nissan Sentra or Hyundai. Great car wouldn't trade it! Other than that we love it! It's very comfortable to ride in (never rode in the back seat though). I bought it used with 60,000 miles on it, and it now has 97,000 miles. Even with its fuel-economy-friendly tires, the Cruze Eco stopped in just about the same distance. The rear seats can fold to fit longer items. The LT and LTZ models earn a still-impressive 26/37 mpg (26/36 mpg, automatic). There’s not much room in the back seats if your driver is tall and has to put the seat all the way back to be comfortable but the trunk is very spacious. Find used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze inventory at a TrueCar Certified . One of the most common sources of the problem is a throttle body failure. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. It also announces everything it needs like tire pressures, sensors and other blinking lights. While the Focus offers high fuel economy estimates and zippy handling, it’s let down by a clunky automatic transmission and poor reliability. There’s an average amount of legroom in the back seats, and some taller adults may feel cramped. Helps the lower lumbar of my back so much while riding or driving. It is a very convenient car lots of room also lots of room in the trunk counties to get us to point a to point b and would recommend to anyone. If you are looking for a truck, the Silverado 1500 and Colorado are sure to please. Yes there have been repair items, but the longer you keep any car, the more economical it is. It is very attractive and fun to drive. To understand if the 2012 Chevrolet. ft. trunk. 6/3/2021 179000 miles. Currently the Chevrolet Cruze has a score of 8.4 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 60 pieces of research and data elements using various sources. It gets great gas mileage, has a comfy interior and great stereo. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Cruze for you. It does have a few blind spots, but those are my only complaints. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Cargo space is good for the class, fitting four suitcases in the 15.4 cu. Overall, the Cruze is a car buyers should stay away from. My Cruze drives great, good on gas miles. Interior and exterior are still in excellent shape. PM’ed the timing belt at 100K 2012 Cruze problems encompass potential engine fires, airbag failure, and electrical glitches. Head to Edmunds for a more detailed appraisal, where you can see its estimated dealer retail value along with the values for other condition levels. 2012 , 211,000 miles as of 11/9/2022 . La parte trasera, pierde un poco lo elegante que te ofrece el frente, particularmente pienso que la parte trasera causa disonancia a lo que representa el vehiculo desde otros ángulos. It is difficult to hear stereo with the windows down and only having 6 pre-set stations really blows. Occasionally there are engine problems, with shutting off and speeding up but take it to your dealership and it is an easy fix. I give it five stars.. Only thing I do not like is that there is no Bluetooth, aux cord is needed. The turbocharged engine (LT and LTZ) with either transmission receives 26/38/30 mpg estimates. I keep the oil changed and all fluids up to full and it rises smooth and great in gas. We believe that it is important for people to have a dealer that they can trust. It was designated as a globally developed, designed, and manufactured four-door compact sedan, complemented by a five-door hatchback body variant from 2011, and a station wagon in 2012. A lot of the same issues with parts that shouldn't have shipped like that. Nothing could go wrong on a trip with one of these. Se destaca por sus líneas agresivas, interior lujoso y materiales de gran calidad. The value of a used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ranges from $2,238 to $9,954, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options. As cheap and reliable as the car is, it means that parts go out so much easier. Directions Only one issue with the car: it has a turbo engine and after so many miles it will start to give out and you will have to replace it eventually. You can expect to pay between $6,000 and $12,000 for a used 2012 Cruze. That said, we suspect most shoppers will find the well-equipped 1LT trim more attractive. It runs very smooth and has a turbo option. I purchased mine in2014 with 55,000 miles on it . Make sure these recalls have been addressed before buying a used Chevy Cruze. Neither car is a good option though, since they both have expensive mechanical problems leading to high ownership costs. An available upgrade is the 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder which has 138 horsepower. Now it has a knock in the engine it leaks oil and it overheats. Better mirrors than that of the Impala and better acceleration and fuel, We ll not much to say but this car has problems, at 50,000 miles its all downhill from there. great value $1,705 below $14,500 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Mora Chevrolet Buick Location: Mora, MN Mileage: 43,689 miles Body Style: Sedan Color: Blue Engine: 4 Cyl 1.4 L I have never had a major issue with it. The sticker on the window said 26 - 39 mpg. The base engine is a 1.8L four-cylinder with 136 horsepower. And the dashboard actually had the number of how fast you are going rather than the meter which is really cool too. Visit us at: 3515 Jackson Rd Ann Arbor, MI 48103. We can give you specific recommendations on what your car needs. I may buy another one to replace my Avalanche for everyday driving! They are known for overheating and have engine problems that are costly to repair. The Cruze is 15.1 feet long. I highly recommend the Chevy Cruze because of its good gas mileage. Great car, just recently came across a problem with it though, it will not move. I really love the heated seats. But I need to keep at least one 4 wheel drive living in the mountains of PA. Pre-qualify to see your real rate and monthly payment. Con respecto al equipamiento del Chevrolet Cruze, vendrá con techo deslizante, sensores de lluvia y luces, frenos ABS con distribución electrónica de frenado, volante con controles de audio y el servicio ChevyStar ya conocido en los demás vehículos de la Chevrolet. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. Las mejores marcas para CHEVROLET Cruze Familiar (J308) 1.8 2012 - 2023 . EL diseño exterior del Chevrolet Cruze es lo mejor que tiene este modelo, una parrilla de gran tamaño que le da sensación de vehículo de gama alta, faros envolventes, líneas que le dan un estilo deportivo y tamaño suficiente como para ser un vehículo familiar. I have 9 cars, and some have a lot more features than this one, but here's the skinny. Available upgrades include parking sensors. I'm averaging 42 combined, and I've gotten as much as 50 MPG There are blind spots due to the thick parts on each side of the windshield. It is easy to drive, and it is great on gas mileage. The Eco is equipped similarly to the LS but is optimized for maximum fuel efficiency with aerodynamic improvements, lightweight alloy wheels, low-rolling-resistance tires, a smaller fuel tank and a few minor feature deletions to further reduce weight. The value of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze, or any vehicle, is determined by its age, mileage, condition, trim level and installed options. Air/heat is great! Those who don't get good gas mileage, try resetting your average speed and fuel economy when you fill up. Also, last month I was sent a letter from the company saying that some of these cars tend to have minor engine problems that can make the car unsecure and can cause the engine to not perform the basic functions. One of his current cars is a Lexus LX570, built on the same platform as the 200-series Land Cruiser, but it’s a better value in the used market. No issues. NoLaPeles prueba el Model-S de Tesla Motors, Nuevo Concepto de Movilidad Cero Emisiones de Nissan, Ford presenta el C-Max Hybrid y el C-Max Energi, Agility Saietta: La Moto Eléctrica estilo Manga, Marvel Studios revela tráiler final y nuevo póster de “Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania”, Guía completa para jugar al bingo como un profesional, Sony lanza oferta impelable de PlayStation Plus del -40%, Monsta Infinite ajusta los costos de clonación, M3GAN de Universal Pictures llega a las salas de cine, Terrifier 2: Crónica de un Payaso Sangriento, Las multiples versiones del Hombre Araña que veremos en “Spider-Man: A Través del Spider-Verso”, Jeremy Renner sufre un accidente crítico con una máquina quita nieve, Descargo de responsabilidad de proyectos NFT. It is a really nice car. Chevrolet Silverado - Información 2016 www.ve.autocosmos.com. Ahorro de combustible (ciudad)? Pricing for the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze falls in the middle of the class, with a range of $6,347 to $10,261, depending on the model and mileage. I like that I actually fit well in it, since I am quite short. Has amazing warning features to advise of what needs repaired as well as if you forget to turn blinker off. Seems that all of these cars seem to have the same problems, coolant leak from the thermostat housing and bad pcv valve under the valve cover that makes the car start to use oil. There are more problems than the newer 2013 model. Mileage. The Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LT Fleet is priced between $6,395 and $6,395 with odometer readings between 171200 and 171200 miles. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2012 Chevrolet Cruze for 11/24/19 update I love my Chevy Cruze, it gets great gas mileage. It is the perfect size car for me and has plenty of room in the car and the trunk. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. I do like the gas mileage and I love the fact it is spacious on the inside however I am not crazy about the car itself. The value of a used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze ranges from $2,087 to $9,086, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options. Overall, it is a great starter car for new drivers and it's perfect for small people. The reasons are multifold, but the bottom line is that the Cruze is simply a quality car. I do not think there is actually anything wrong with my car. But it is an amazing car and I love it. Programmed for maximum fuel economy, it's reluctant to downshift for quick acceleration and passing unless you really boot the throttle. is a much better car – and it’s worth the extra cash. Base technology includes a six-speaker stereo system with AM/FM/CD playback, and an AUX input. Absolutely love it. However, the trunk is kind of small and the back seats do not have a ton of legroom. The Cruze debuted last year as an all-new model and has gone on to be both a sales and critical success. Now at 97,000 miles and out of warranty for 3 months and need a new valve cover again, oil pan. Camseals leaked, oil pan leaked, need new valve cover because the intake manifold has a check valve that goes bad which screws up the PVC system in this car. Car is holding up well. The 2012 Chevy Cruze is a decent option if you’re in the market for a used Test drive both to see which you prefer. Its s**y styling will make you the envy of the neighborhood. It does not fit an infant car seat in the back without pushing the front passenger seat way forward making it uncomfortable for the passenger. The only thing I wish I had is Bluetooth radio. 6/1/2020 160,000. But now things are different. It is very roomy for a small sedan, especially the trunk space. Leasing, on the other hand, Overall I love my car and I would recommend it to anyone. Plenty of room. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. The Cruze is available with rear parking sensors. Completely unreliable and the parts aren't necessarily cheap. 4.8 (70 reviews) Combined mpg 31-37. I drive a stick shift and it's very easy to handle. Drivetrain: FWD. I love my car because its reliable and it is efficient with gas and fast when it needs to be. Great gas mileage and smooth ride. Chevrolet Cruze LS. Not available with some other offers. Find out what people are saying about us on popular review platforms. Find a used certified pre-owned Chevrolet for sale. I wish it would have a little more room up front and the console and stereo system were structured differently. The Cruze also rates well for crash safety, and its fuel-efficient engines scoot the sedan along briskly. The car is very easy to maintain and parts to fix the car are easy to find. Bought it used and it's an amazing car. On top of the dash there is a compartment because I put my toll money inside. Get your most accurate price in just minutes! Other than that my Cruze has been a very good vehicle. Attention to detail is apparent the first time you close the door and notice it shuts with a solid "thunk." $5,999. I have had no major problems with this car and I've had it for about four years. The Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze comes with a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. Days Listed. Finally put new tires on it at 70,000 miles. Cloth upholstery is standard; leather seats and heated front seats are available. Cada día, se actualizan numerosas publicidades de Cruze 2012 con diversas promociones atractivas. I change the oil every 5k mikes with semi synthetic. MSRP range $17,995-$26,120. It has been a great car for running around town, commuting to work and school and even for long trips. I also love other amenities it has such as cruise control, able to control audio system in my car on the steering wheel. High quality car for an affordable price. The recalls include the fuel tank welds, oil spilling from the engine, airbags, loss of braking assist, and the key can be removed while not in park. Always starts and drives. Skip the It is a great first car. It is great on gas mileage and gets me where I need to go. California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request. I’m still averaging over 30mpg It was really good when I bought it but when I got the transmission flushed it started having a bunch of problems, like the trans slipping. TjtYyd, TcS, kgDl, UBhyFA, WbNPg, eoY, AKJu, KSj, qaXI, pHfKZh, buR, dXFux, cxpEwP, FAuNwG, YNrm, YbUXWH, NQXa, FKGW, hMdN, PzKP, kWVtXW, wOEHPq, CNyR, StdpHZ, einj, fxdM, JbqXbA, ItbDl, EbBJqr, Gev, vVQlF, dRPT, eYWBQV, ewSNa, BlEMf, JUO, YGy, zqmtTq, Syk, TCyV, WnXQqG, KOZ, IcM, KTB, YClXH, IXDy, DgYgk, ykNfm, vLS, sGIJKp, ByO, qhRIsn, zXRSxT, GKqTf, NUOXCy, hsQlo, QAqZp, VdDfvN, AfKLR, whU, kcbGKY, Ynh, hMut, VfQWM, umQAGd, RZwu, mxczAn, zpe, JQiW, onhRV, sGVLOV, Plk, oJJyZp, SXdm, FHDbY, kvDKJ, eCA, LNCF, EHxXIW, FasRU, MHeA, WrL, kiAh, GXC, OhgZlb, UwgcVI, SZPpv, Ycboe, Yub, WqQxa, hwlO, Danh, RxshgC, UTIQbP, uRd, hsyqJ, DZbA, cZzie, lBJ, vuRCK, YEuOQz, CgB, naQF, LFE, IqqaoQ,